We understand that the kitchen is the heart of the home and where many great memories are made. Understanding how you use your space is important in the design process to help create your ideal kitchen.
Our kitchen design process begins with a consultation which usually lasts 45-60 minutes. During this first meeting we will collaborate to create your space and discuss your budget and timeline. We will then make a custom designed plan that takes all of your needs into consideration. We encourage you to have as much information as possible available to include pictures, appliances, colors, tile and any other samples you want to incorporate. If after our consultation you would like an initial design, we charge $350 to $550 depending on number of revisions and scale.
During our second meeting we will share our initial design, estimated budget for completion and discuss any changes.
The third meeting can be completed virtually or in person, where we’ll confirm all details. Once the design is finalized, our team will handle all of the details – from ordering materials to coordinating installation.
Things To Know
- A full kitchen remodel can take 3-6 weeks depending on the scope, scale and other variables which will be discussed prior to the start of the project.
- You are welcome to pick out and purchase items as you wish. This can include faucets, cabinet handles, tile, flooring and other items. Or we can select and order for you with your approval.
- Samples for cabinet doors will be provided at our design meeting.
- Remodeling is a process in which you discover your home and unforeseen challenges as we go. These items will be communicated to you along the way and may incur additional cost.
Common Q’s and A’s
How long will it take?
- Depending on scope and availability of materials, 3-6 weeks plus.
How much will it cost?
- $35,000 – $70,000 for most depending on scope and materials..
When can you start?
- Usually within 3-4 weeks from the first meeting. Timing depends on permits, current workload and material availability.
What types of materials will we use?
- All materials are based on design, budget and wish list.
Do we need a permit?
- Most times, yes a permit is needed.